[wp-testers] Detroit Wordcamp?

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 02:09:29 GMT 2009

Fine. But just make sure one thing don't have it in the "Whitey Tidy"
Suburbs, have it in Detroit, Proper!

or don't bother, to me, there's nothing more insulting than to say
somethings in "Detroit", only to have in the "Safe Suburbs". (or in the
other words, away from them scary black people!)

Anything else is insult to the City of Detroit, it's people and the area.

Just some thoughts...

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com