[wp-testers] Pagination error in Install Plugins section

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Fri Jan 2 01:01:31 GMT 2009

I was browsing the newest plugins list, and clicked on the link at the
bottom for page 2, and am being presented with the following error:

----------------------------

*Warning*: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given
in */home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php*
on line *45*

An unknown error occured

I can click the link for page 3, and the page displays fine, but I am
unable to view page 2 - get the above error every time.

This install is using 2.7 final.

Anyone else seeing this?

Kim