[wp-testers] 2.8 latest | All Dashboard modules aligned left

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:17:05 GMT 2009

Looks like I broke my own rule about checking thoroughly
before reporting a problem.

The problem with the Dashboard modules showed up in Google
Chrome "Dev" channel version 2.0.164.0 (Official Build 9941)
which I've been using successfully to administer my WP powered
sites for some time now. The problem is real enough in this
browser however...

...the 2.8 Dashboard modules drag and drop correctly using
Firefox 3.1 nightly builds, Safari beta 4 and IE 8.0 RC1.
Looks like it's Google Chrome specific.

Sorry about the semi-false alarm. And me being an old geek and
knowing better than that. ;)