[wp-testers] All's quiet - not really

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Fri Sep 26 04:39:16 GMT 2008

Musing Minds wrote:
> VE still doesn't work in 2.7 in FF. I do get a hand icon when hovering over
> the Insert Media, Visual, and HTML buttons. Arrows over the other buttons.
> It works fine in 2.6.2.
>
> This is very weird.

Oh, you can see the TinyMCE's buttons. So it loads but can't start
properly in FF. Any js errors other than "tinymce is not defined"?

Yes, it's strange as there haven't been any changes to the editor
recently. It's unlikely, but that may be caused by some kind of js
interference as new functionality is added to 2.7.