[wp-testers] All's quiet - not really

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Thu Sep 25 18:46:26 GMT 2008

In 2.6.2 the visual editor works just fine.

Ever since I put a table (which I coded in the html editor) using 2.7 bleeding of a day or two before that post - the visual editor does not work.

I even recreated the table in Word and did a cut and paste from Word (with all Word's extra crap) and the visual editor still will not work in 2.7...

This is only in my production blog. The visual editor works just fine in 2.7 latest 9/24 in my sandbox.