[wp-testers] 2.7 Flash uploader not showing using Flash 10 plugin

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Tue Oct 21 01:59:41 GMT 2008

Here's another feedback for the Media uploader. It doesn't show up when
clicking the "Insert Media" button on the QuickPress module nor on the Add
New post page. I just darkens the page and shows the loading bar.

Using FF3 and Flash 9.0 r124. Recently upgraded using "Stay Updated" link
about an hour ago.

FYI.

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Saeb Msarwa <HaydenSaeb at hotmail.com>wrote:

> hahaha nice comment :D