[wp-testers] A Couple of Menu Problems

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 14:13:35 GMT 2008

Hey Will,

Are you referring to the "Settings" menu while the Menu sidebar is
collapsed? I run into the same problem when trying to view the
"Settings" menu with the menu sidebar collapsed on my Dashboard
(1024x768 resolution--works okay when sidebar Menus are expanded though)
and solved the problem by just expanding the "Other News" section so
that the Dashboard is longer vertically. Then I can view/scroll through
the entire "Settings" menu when the Sidebar menus are collapsed.

By the way, I never heard of a resolution of 1024x600. That wouldn't be
something like the "Wibrain B1" ultra portable or something similar
would it?