[wp-testers] Cut admin blog title to less than 36px?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 22:09:24 GMT 2008

Oh, this just has to get changed...please? Every time I update
2.7-almost I have to go in and change line 663 (currently) in
"wp-admin.css" to something significantly less than 36px (20px in my
case) since a longish and even a not-so-longish blog title at 36px
shoves all the rest of the header links, drop down menus of various
admin pages into, over and under each other at a resolution of 1024x768.
Kind of a standard minimum resolution these days you know. 36px is huge
and looks rather ungainly in the 2.7's fine looking new admin UI don't
you think?

Am I complaining about this again? Shame on me.