[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 44, Issue 5

thordis.simovic at gmail.com thordis.simovic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 09:53:42 GMT 2008

Hi,

I still can´t upgrade WP automatically. Upgrading and even installing
Plugins works fine. I even installed WP completely new, but still getting
the same message: "Unable to locate WordPress directory.". I don´t know
which information exactly is needed, but what I can tell is:
WP is installed in root directory (no specialty here),
I use a server on which PHP 5.6.2, Apache and MySQL 5 are running
I tried both connection methods: FTP and FTPS, but have the same problem

Thx.

Message: 5

--
www.webwork-tools.de