[wp-testers] saving a page which include special characters

Mariusz C. xodeus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:53:47 GMT 2008

Hi all testers.

I've some problems with the latest beta of wp 2.7, I've tried it on the
official wp2.7b3 download and the latest nightly build, as someone maybe had
this issue before. My problem is when I'm trying to save a page where I've
used æ, ø or å in the content of the page. It simply breaks at that point
when I'm using it the first time. So "Her vil jeg løbende opdatere dig med
de seneste nyheder" becomes "Her vil jeg l" and I can't save more. I've this
issue when using Visual and HTML editing mode. I've this issue in Firefox 3
and Opera 9.6 on Fedora Core 10.
Best regards
Mariusz Cielecki
xodeus.dk | bloggr.dk | guide.xodeus.dk