[wp-testers] problem with special chars after the upgrade to 2.6.5

Dispoweb2.0[Ghaith] dispoweb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 22:52:07 GMT 2008

 Hello,

I'm getting a problem after the upgrade I made from 2.6.3 to 2.6.5 of my
wordpress installation, the problem is shown on the blog's feed.

Live demo here : http://www.dispoweb.org/feed  [...] lumières crÃ(c)Ã(c)s avec
Photoshop [...]

I did the classic steps by disabling the plugins and enable them one by one
with check with every plugin but no succes to get that work fine.

I dunno if it's caused by the 2.6.5 upgrade or other thing.

The blog is hosted on mediatemple so I think it's not a hoster problem.

Kind regards,
Ghaith

--
www.dispoweb.org : Stay Web 2.0