[wp-testers] upgrade automatically issue?

David Stembridge david at greenpeas.us
Fri Nov 21 13:49:23 GMT 2008

Is there an issue with the upgrade automatically on the beta? Works
fine on a couple of my blogs; but I have one that it doesn't. Stops
download the file into my wp directory; but stops after that.

The blogs in question, both working and not are hosted via 1and1; all
using the same version PHP. This is a great feature; just was
wondering if it may somehow be operator error/permissions, or an
actual issue.
Thanks