[wp-testers] OT - Anyone else seeing porn here?

Lynne Pope lynne.pope at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:03:28 GMT 2008

Replies to the group do end up here but it just takes longer for them
to go through.
The Group appears to be an official one. I hit the "email admin" or
whatever that link is in the Google Group and the message went through
to a guy called Lloyd with an Automattic email address.
He did remove several files and a couple of pages of porn that had
been added but when I responded to say this other nastiness was still
there he replied that he couldn't see it.

Since I check the group discussions whenever I am in Gmail, I keep
seeing the porn. After clearing browser cache it was still there for
me which is why I asked if anyone else saw it (was trying to work out
why I had it and the guy from Automattic didn't - I did not want to be
directing people to look at porn!!!!!!!!)

I get these posts in digest so will forward this to him so he can
track down where its coming from and get rid of it.

Lynne