[wp-testers] Replying To Comments In Backend

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Sun Nov 16 23:29:30 GMT 2008

This has been a longstanding issue for me since the ability to reply to
comments was added to the backend. For starters, there is no way for me
to read the entire comment if it is longer than the box it is displayed
in. This makes replying difficult since I can't see the whole message. I
recommend either having a display full comment link or when I click on
Reply, I get to see the entire comment I am replying to.

Secondly, it drives me nuts that when I click on the post title that the
comment was published on, it takes me to the post editor and not the
actual post. What kind of logic is that? I'd rather see it work where I
click on the post title link and it takes me to that post and then to
the actual comment on the page. That would work much better in my opinion.