[wp-testers] Re: Admin Color Scheme

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:15:28 GMT 2008

So do I. But with me I prefer it that way since the Admin "get's out of
the way" while I'm managing my site, the old UI was rather distracting
with either Fresh or Classic colors. Realistically though, the
gray/white neutral color scheme with the black header (not counting the
icons, highlighting and yellow alert banners) makes for a great default
base theme for changing the admin color scheme by way of a plugin or
whatever.