[wp-testers] CTRL+F highlighting *after* closing Find box

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:57:39 GMT 2008

I just updated Chromium to Developer Build 5171 and checked to see if
the fix for CTRL+F highlighting had been incorporated yet and I noticed
something rather strange. If I type something in the "Find" box, the
text in the page is still not highlighted as I type however, once I hit
the Esc key (or click the "X") to close the find box, *then* the text I
was looking for is highlighted on the page. I checked this 3 times and
it was always the same. Highlighting does not happen as I type but after
I close the "Find" box, then the text is highlighted.