[wp-testers] One little thing that she's still doing

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 22:57:04 GMT 2008

Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes when I go into full edit on a
entry already posted and hit update, it will stall and then say that I was
trying to edit a message that does not exist. If I go back, the edit is not
there and If I do the edit again, and hit update, it will work. I deleted
the error log file from the public_Html area, so, a new one could be
generated, as the old one was getting a little big.

Anyhow... when this happened, no errors were generated on Apache side or
wordpress side, which is quite odd.

Any ideas on that?

-Pat

-Paleo Pat