[wp-testers] Error on automatic update

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 20:55:52 GMT 2008

I think I'm gonna agree with Steve. Something had to be running while you
were updating, either that or you had a hell of a lot of people using a
memory heavy script all at the same time. I mean my server has a 90MB limit
and I'm lucky if I come any where near that when I upload pictures never
mind updating Wordpress.

By the way, bravo Steve that way the best description of what happened there
I've ever read. :-)