[wp-testers] Dashboard Modules not loading

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:42:02 GMT 2008

Here's a more detailed list of what Xampp is running:

Apache 2.2.8
MySQL 5.0.51a
PHP 5.2.5 + PHP 4.4.8 + PEAR
PHP-Switch win32 1.0 (please use the "php-switch.bat")
XAMPP Control Version 2.5 from www.nat32.com
XAMPP Security 1.0
SQLite 2.8.15
OpenSSL 0.9.8g
phpMyAdmin 2.11.4
ADOdb 4.96
Mercury Mail Transport System v4.52
FileZilla FTP Server 0.9.25
Webalizer 2.01-10
Zend Optimizer 3.3.0a
eAccelerator 0.9.5.2 for PHP 5.2.5  (comment out in the php.ini)