[wp-testers] Flash uploader broken in latest beta 1

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:10:29 GMT 2008

Well it turns out that the Flash uploader is there... It's strange though
using Firebug the 'flash-upload-ul' is set to display:none; if i set it to
display:block it works a treat... I'm just not sure why it's setting to
display:none; in the first place...

I was hoping it was something simple like a reinstall or a hard refresh, but
it seems not. If you have any idea why it's purposely setting the display to
none I'm all ears because I have tried loading the page using both Flash 9 &
Flash 10 in FF and it always sets it to display none. I thought it was only
supposed to do that as a stop gap for Flash 10 untill SWFUpload was
updated...

No problem. Anything to help with the advancement of WP is fine by me. :-)