[wp-testers] Error posting defaults to anon

Mog idomoggie at mac.com
Sat May 17 20:55:50 GMT 2008

Noticed when logged in as mog, posts default to anon, when attempt to
change it to mog, won't change it and when I set it to mog initially
and then edit, it goes back to anon. I am using trunk-r7945 I
downloaded last night. Previously, I was using the 4/21 nightly with
no problems. Noticed I was using php 4.4 changed to 5.2 with no change.

Deleting the user anon was the only thing that worked to fix it.

Also, when I attempted to edit from the site, post body came up blank
once but works fine from the manage posts page. Now it works but
noticed it autosaved after publishing whereas it didn't used to do
that. It is nice that I can compare edits with autosaves but if post
is live, wouldn't look right if it autosaved right in the middle of a
sentence.

http://blog.mindofmog.net/ Camino browser

Mog