[wp-testers] the_excerpt shows the gallery stylesheet

Daniel Schoonover daniel at dangarion.com
Mon Mar 31 15:43:11 GMT 2008

I asked about this same question a couple digests before and no one
responsed.  Hopefully we get some details regarding this, since it doesn't
happen in the default theme.

-Cheers!
Daniel

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:54:34 +0200
> From: Michael Preu? <micha at dynamicinternet.eu>
> Subject: [wp-testers] the_excerpt shows the gallery stylesheet
> To: wp-testers at lists.automattic.com
>
> !'ve created a new post in Wp 2.5 final with a short text line and a
> galllery. My blog frontpage lists the posts with the_excerpt(), but i
> dont have written a excerpt. Now it shows the gallery stylesheet.

> End of wp-testers Digest, Vol 37, Issue 185

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever..."
Daniel Schoonover
http://www.dangarion.com
AIM : DanGarion