[wp-testers] Testers wanted: Plugin update testing

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Mar 30 23:39:17 GMT 2008

The WordPress Automatic Upgrader plugin is the (only one i've seen so far)
culprit for that error.

@Arman: Try upgrading the WPAU plugin and see if that fixes it like
Annie's suggestd, If you dont have the WordPRess Automatic upgrade plugin
installed, Then the following comment for Annie applies too:

@Annie: What was the error exactly the same? I'd appreciate it if you
could send me a list of all the plugin & versions that you've got running
& active, It may be that another plugin is using the same Zip class which
is causing the problems.

Feel free to send it off list to wordpress at dd32.id.au if you want.

Cheers,
Dion