[wp-testers] Gallery Links Not Changing?

George Pearce george at gpearce.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 20:55:16 GMT 2008

I’ve just made a post with images in it, and the links didn’t go to it’s own
extra page, it went directly to the gif file where it is stored.

Is this a bug that anyone else has picked up, or it just me messing around
with it?

The links are working in the manage media thing, but they don’t change in
the post. I manually edited the last post on my blog.

Thanks

George Pearce

George at GPearce.co.uk

http://www.gpearce.co.uk