[wp-testers] Stable release question

Annie lsandrsn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 19:23:50 GMT 2008

Nick,

Thanks for pointing that out. I totally missed it, obviously. Silly
me - I just looked at the list page and not the actual page for the
plugin itself. Sorry for being so daft today. Not enough coffee and
too much rain in Seattle, apparently. ;-)

Anybody recommend a good lightbox plugin that is 2.5 compatible?

Thanks,
Annie