[wp-testers] Stable release question

George Pearce george at gpearce.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 16:17:10 GMT 2008

I've just upgraded, and it doesn't seem that different, but I guess they
would suggest upgrading because any tiny little bugs in 2.5RC3 will be
solved.
I also understand that Matt Mullenweg just announced WP2.5 gold at the
Dallas Wordcamp, according to Lorelle.

George Pearce
George at GPearce.co.uk
http://www.gpearce.co.uk