[wp-testers] A few minor bugs in RC1

Nikolaj Jørgensen wp at stingbat.dk
Sat Mar 29 12:36:37 GMT 2008

As stated on the 2. post of mine (at 23:50 - or 7 mins after the first
post), it was only happening temporary - obviously. Possible occurred due to
cache or something, but for some reason it worked fine one place but not the
other.
So as for "Add media" (item 3), the problem is not existing / is gone :-)