[wp-testers] Plugins Disabling Themselves...Am I Going Mad?

Daniel Woolstencroft wptest at dtw.me.uk
Sat Mar 29 10:11:17 GMT 2008

Hi All,

I've noticed this over a few version of 2.5 so far, but thought I was going
mad, or one of the other admins had done it.

Basically, someone says to me "there's an error on the site", I have a look,
and it's because of a missing function. I check the plugins, and some of
them have deactivated themselves.

I installed the Audit Trail plugin the last time it happened, to catch
another admin or even myself accidentally clicking on stuff. This time it's
happened, I've checked the log, and there's nothing there about plugin
deactivation, and yet 6 of my plugins are no longer active.

Has anyone else experienced this? It occurred to me this morning that I've
not upgraded to RC3 yet; is there a fix in there that might relate to this?
I'll get that done. But I wanted to raise it on the list pronto in case
someone else had experienced it.

Cheers,

Dan.