[wp-testers] Manage Media and Gallery

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:39:35 GMT 2008

I applied the change listed (big change, 3 keystrokes, lol) to
shortcodes.php, and my shortcodes work fabulously now. I have used them
with/without spaces, with single, double, or no quotes, and haven't had a
single problem (except that, obviously, if you have a space in the value,
and you do not enclose it in quotes, it will not include anything after the
space). Seems like it worked.