[wp-testers] Another issue with the write page

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Fri Mar 28 21:11:15 GMT 2008

Dawnne Gee wrote:
> The QA guy in me just shudders when I see beta-testing a system with a beta
> browser, but I'll shut up. Annie didn't say what browser she's using (ahem!
> heh) but could be an FF3 beta prob?

Dawnne, you beat me to it :-)
Exactly what I thought when seeing the first email.

FF3b4 has had a few issues, like corrupting the display, showing
horizontal <select> drop-downs, etc. that required specific fixes.

It actually doesn't scroll the window up, it's trying to put the line
you're writing on at the very bottom of the screen. FF3b3 didn't do
that, so hopefully it will be fixed with FF3b5.

Could not reproduce it in Safari 3.1 (Windows), but didn't test in
3.0.4-beta.

Opera 9.2 seems to be doing something similar.

This doesn't seem to be WordPress specific issue, trying to find a fix
or a workaround.