[wp-testers] SQL import issue

Food Dude pdxfooddude at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:44:11 GMT 2008

If I make a backup of a 2.3 site through php myadmin (like I am moving to a
new host), and then try to import the data into an empty 2.5 site, I get the
following errors:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an
array in /nfsn/content/xxxx/public/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 654

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/nfsn/content/xxxx/public/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 654

I know this isn't using the 'official' WP export/import functions, but for
those of us with big databases that have to use bigdump or something like
that, it might be confusing. I'm sure there are a few folks out there who
might set up 2.5 on a new host, figuring the DB will be upgraded without
problems, as that seemed to work fine in previous versions.