[wp-testers] Slow / Sluggish load on 2.3x

azrin azrin at bbs.nu
Fri Mar 28 13:21:25 GMT 2008

Hi Guys.
I know this is a bit off topic, but could U guys do me a huge favour by checking by site below ( www.azrin.net ) as it's giving me slow or loading errors. Other blogs located on the same host have no issue, only this one, and is the same as how I loaded www.Singapura.eu , like for like and the Singapura.eu site loads faster or better.

Is it likely a DB issue as there are about 10,000 posts in there...

Any help appreciated

Dr Azrin  ( www.azrin.net )
iExploreAsia Medical Group UK
part of the BBS.NU Community Websites.
a member of BBS.NU-Info Perkahwinan-EbayTrust Alliance

Promoting Better Family Values for all
Registered in the UK Under EU Reg No: GB823680232; Lansing,Michigan USA ; Singapore and Malaysia (652297W)
Licensed Network Operators in the US and Singapore *(9VB-428D)

Data Protection Act: All memorandums and Electronic Communications may be subjected to Non-Disclosure Agreements. If you are not the intended receipent, please destroy this email and notify the admin.Contents are subjected to OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT, FREEDOM OF INFORMATION and  PATRIOT ACTS.
Some of the content are of the person's personal comments and bear no bearing on the Company. Standard Disclaimers Apply.