[wp-testers] Manage Media and Gallery

Jerome M Brossard jerome at concisecomputing.com
Fri Mar 28 04:38:36 GMT 2008

Have been working with the Gallery this evening and have noticed two things:

1) The Manage Media page has a column for Description, but what is listed
below it is really the Caption for the images.
2) None of the [gallery] shortcode options that I've tried need quotes as is
indicated in http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_the_gallery_shortcode and a
few recent Trac entries that I've seen.  For example: [gallery columns=4
size=medium] works great for me, but [gallery columns=4 size="medium"] and
[gallery columns="4" size="medium"] do not.

Thanks.

Jerome