[wp-testers] AW: Write Page

Matt Moore matt at mattmoore.ws
Fri Mar 28 03:23:59 GMT 2008

Changing the default doesn't really help. Then all my posts will end in
the wrong category rather than none at all.

Others have reported this problem, and it wasn't an issue when the
category selection was right next to the input box.  Instead, right now,
there are a bunch of "related posts," "edit all posts," etc. links that
I'll never use in that spot.

It's not a big deal, WordPress is a great product either way. But it
does make it less usable.