[wp-testers] Dropdown filter doesn't reflect DRAFTS count

Bryan J. Harley bryanharley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 23:33:31 GMT 2008

I just realized this is a bigger problem than I thought.

Not only does the filter ignore counts, but it ignores DRAFTS
altogether!!  I have draft posts in multiple categories, but I can
only filter by categories which contain PUBLISHED posts.  This is
going to prevent me from taking 2.5 to my production site.  Big issue!
 This worked fine in 2.3.  Is there no way to fix this for 2.5?