[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 37, Issue 144

faboo mama faboomama at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 23:23:52 GMT 2008

I uploaded 2.5 RC2 yesterday and only got the double Ctrl-V annoyance on my
second post.  I can tell you that having to do that twice pretty much killed
me wanting to blog on RC2 again (so far today no posts).  I reference a lot
of difference sources, so to have to do Ctrl-V *twice* AND reformat after
I've finally pasted sucks up time I don't have. I asked around an no one I
know using WP2.3.3 has had to press Ctrl-V twice.