[wp-testers] Paste as Plain Text?

Daniel Schoonover daniel at dangarion.com
Thu Mar 27 18:11:05 GMT 2008

I'm trying to find out is the "Paste as Plain Text" popup screen you get
when you attempt to past something into a post something that was
implemented in RC2?  Doesn't this seem a little redundant?  If the only way
I can paste in the visual interface is as Plain Text then why do I need a
popup that requires me to do Ctrl-V twice to do a function that should only
take once?  I don't see the ability to not paste as plain text since even if
I hit cancel and then do Ctrl-V again it just brings me back to the "Paste
as Plain Text" box again.

I don't think I installed a plugin that made this happen, it seems like a
new function from RC2, because there was no "Paste as Plain Text" in RC1.

Thanks for reading.

--
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever..."
Daniel Schoonover