[wp-testers] Plugging the Gallery tag...

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:40:57 GMT 2008

Hey, I've been looking through a lot of source code and documentation
looking for the code that handles the [gallery] tag, and I can't seem to
find it. what php file handles this, and what kind of hooks are available
for plugins? I'd like to mess around with simple plugins that add pages to
galleries after a user-defined number of thumbnails and things like that.
I'd also be interested in helping get some documentation up on the topic
(since I don't think you have any yet).

Any info you could give me on this would be great. Thanks!
-Steve
http://stevish.com