[wp-testers] AW: Write Page

Dawnne Gee synthaetica at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:02:55 GMT 2008

In that regard, I have to agree. If I have to scroll at 1680x1050, there's
something wrong, and on the Write page, I have to scroll, especially if a
notice is present below the tabs. I know part of the assumption is coding UI
for 800x600, but I have literally over 1/3 of my screen blank with the
browser full-screened. I like the vast majority of the UI changes, but this
one slows me down. Image-based snarkery a la http://otherwhirled.com takes
me approximately 60 seconds to post in 2.3.3 (if I have my copy-n-paste
resources already setup and the snark is already in my head). In 2.5 it
takes a little over 120 seconds because of the scrolling and the fact that
the 'add media' workflow is slower.

~synth~