[wp-testers] AW: Write Page

Holly Doyne proseknitic at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 27 09:30:49 GMT 2008

Concur

The Write page is less intuitive now. And moving the categories to the bottom of
of the post instead of the side was done because? It has resulted in few tags and categories on
several of the blogs I have visited as well as mine.

Anything "below the line" is often forgotten.

IMHO - both tags and categories are by far more important to new bloggers and some
of us non-programmer users than the "manage all......." that are now on the side"

One of the things that is normally considered is frequency of use.

Perhaps that is what drove the User, Settings, Plugins over to the right side (just
line them up with the other headers, it would be much more friendly).

 -Holly
www.proseknitic.de