[wp-testers] AW: Uploading images issue

Holly Doyne proseknitic at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 27 07:27:41 GMT 2008

All are updated. All I was saying is that I am not having problems under Vista, I did (and do) under XP with IE6.

I am still playing with it, but it is not my host settings since the issue is dependant on my computer rather than the host.

My suggestion was that the upload problem might be related to some operating systems (haven't heard either MAC or
Linnux people reporting an issue) rather than WP

-Holly
www.proseknitic.de