[wp-testers] Center

Xel xel at netgra.de
Thu Mar 27 01:53:08 GMT 2008

Matt,
it may be intended but this doesn't mean it is good - who should search the
"settings" such far right, if there is nothing else remaining there besides
white space?
I allways search for them - allways, even when I know where they are - your
hiding them this way.

Well - this will keep as it is, no matter how often I say that this isn't
intuitive at all, but after all I think this has to be said.
Alex