[wp-testers] taxonomy.php Problem fixed?

Philip (Stu) Stewart Carpenter stu at misight.com
Wed Mar 26 20:27:35 GMT 2008

Hi everyone. I haven't posted here forever, but I need help.
I looked in the forum, and couldn't find a straight answer to fix my
solution.

When ever I publish a page...
or try to upload an image or file...

This is the error I get:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in
/home/.dickky/s2carpenter/michiganbrass.com/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on
line 1014

I DID find a quick fix that had me comment out a section of the
taxonomy.php, but that really messed up my catagories, and made them
disapear right after I created them.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/153900?replies=10

I'm using 2.3.3
Is the 2.5 RC2 stable enough if it fixes the problem?

Can someone lead me to a solution? Please? I would truly appreciate it!

-Stu