[wp-testers] AW: Uploading images issue

Holly Doyne proseknitic at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 26 20:42:46 GMT 2008

For what it is worth - all imagines upload flawlessly on my system. It is perhaps the ONLY time I have ever seen
Witless (excuse me - Vista) do anything right. Using Firefox as a browser. (it also worked with IE 6)

On an older system - using Win-XP - the window would open - and I could chose from the media gallery but the
option to upload did not appear in Firefox but did in IE6. Even after I went back and updated flashes.

Go figure - it doesn't make a logical sense to me.

I obviously have a bunch of plug-ins running, but the difference came from which operating system I had on my home
computer and not on 2,5RC1

-Holly
www.proseknitic.de