[wp-testers] Tags and Media. Return to same page after editing

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:29:58 GMT 2008

Hey all,

We went over this before but it probably got lost in all the hard work
going on.

Under the "Manage" menu, when editing a tag or media, after the edit is
saved the UI should return the user to the page the tag or image was
listed on in the first place rather than page 1 in the case of tags or
the media editor in the case of an image for example. If the edited tag
was originally on page 8 then the user should be returned to page 8.
Same for edited images for example. I think it would be rather
irritating that after finding and editing an image that resides on page
7 that there's no way to get back to page 7 without starting from page 1
again (after clicking on Media Library again of course).

Could this be squeaked in before release? I really believe it should be.
Unfortunately I'm not up to speed enough yet to submit any patches.