[wp-testers] Install hits PHP logs with errors?

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Mar 26 01:27:51 GMT 2008

Hi --

First off, I'm using a somewhat modified system, so if somebody else
could confirm this on a "standard" install I would appreciate.

When running the "5 minute install" in 2.5 RC1, it appears to hit the
PHP logs with errors similar to the following:

[25-Mar-2008 20:17:51] WordPress database error Table
'stride_MySQL.wp_options' doesn't exist for query SELECT option_name,
option_value FROM wp_options WHERE autoload = 'yes' made by
wp_load_alloptions

I get what the errors are -- it's not finding the tables because they
don't exist yet.  But should we really be hitting the logs with errors
for essentially expected behavior?

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider