[wp-testers] "What's new in WP 2.5" doc?

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 23:58:45 GMT 2008

All I'd like to say is, DO NOT pack the main page of this with huge
images and etc. Information is more important then 20+ images that takes
forever to load on the main page for this. Images should be there, yes,
as a reference purpose, not as the "image manual" as such. 2009 is
nearing the corner of course, alot of folks are using DSL or Cable as
their Internet connection, but there's still alot using Dialup too
though. Same goes for making the admin design to suit users OVER the
800x600 resolutions... I don't agree with "forcing" users to change
resolutions / dialup connections in order to navigate the backend and or
view "image manuals" as such...