[wp-testers] There is no ID when we manage Post, Pages and Categories

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:59:29 GMT 2008

Ajicool wrote:
> Dear Peter,
> AFAIK, we need those ID's when we want include some pages in wp_list_pages to form navigation.
> There is no call for 'slugs'.
> Am I right?

Well, for another example.. I needed to know the IDs themselves for
doing query_ on categories, posts, or pages themselves before... I
didn't know slugs could be used, and I don't know if it'd make things
easier or harder either... AFAIK, it would only confuse / make things
harder for people to up and change something like this ... or am I
confusing one thing with another...