[wp-testers] Saving in 2.5

Mae Paulino mae at lastleaf.org
Tue Mar 25 14:53:39 GMT 2008

Hi!

I don't know if it's just me having this problem but whenever I save a post,
and then go to manage, my posts are duplicated into how many times I hit the
save button. It is annoying (and frustrating) because I hit the save button
every once in a while out of habit more than anything else. So what happens
is that I would edit the other "extra posts" and have to stop myself from
hitting the save button so I won't have more drafts. :(

--
Mae Paulino | Front End Developer | Blogger
+63 921 647 4253 | YM: maepaulino