[wp-testers] Flawless Victory!

Rick Beckman rick.beckman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:19:49 GMT 2008

All,

I've been following the development of 2.5 for quite a while -- it's hard to
avoid when my inbox is pretty much nothing but this list's emails! -- and
the discussion has finally gotten to the point where I felt it was safe
enough to install & try out. And so, I downloaded the March 24 nightly,
upgraded my installation... And wow! It is fantastic; very pleased with how
this has turned out!

I haven't tried everything out yet; I've yet to see whether the visual
editor is trustworthy or not (it has in the past tended to dislike my
particular nuances in coding), nor have I tried out any uploading... But I
did do an automatic plugin update when I saw that one required it --
flawless!

Keep it up, guys & gals!

--
Rick Beckman